[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
обо всём » Долина красоты & здоровья » Мода и стиль. » Юбка или брюки?
Юбка или брюки?
АрианнаДата: Понедельник, 22.09.2008, 02:33 | Сообщение # 1
мимо проходил (а)
Статус: Offline
Обожаю носить брюки, в юбках чувствую себя дискомфортно. Вроде и ноги красивые, не кривые даже, а не люблю юбки и всё тут. Многие говорят, что это не женственно носить брюки, а я что-то не припомню себя обделённой в мужском внимании. Даже балую своих мужчин иногда юбкой-брюками. А вы что скажите, в чём вам комфортней? Может я не парва?

НимфаДата: Понедельник, 22.09.2008, 16:42 | Сообщение # 2
Летящая на свет
Я люблю брюки гораздо больше, чем юбки,.....это удобнее,..... но летом балуюсь и юбочками,...... :)

Брючки в обтяжку и джинсы смотрятся ну очень привлекательно,...... ;)

СовАДата: Понедельник, 22.09.2008, 17:37 | Сообщение # 3
NIGHT BIRD in spirit
Quote (Нимфа)
Брючки в обтяжку и джинсы смотрятся ну очень привлекательно,......

Однозначно.
Арианна, Вы не одиноки, нас уже минимум трое. :)

СовА - гордая, ночная птица, погружённая в мечты...
Мы как птицы садимся на разные ветки и засыпаем в метро…

НимфаДата: Понедельник, 22.09.2008, 20:18 | Сообщение # 4
Летящая на свет
Арианна,
Quote (Арианна)
Даже балую своих мужчин иногда юбкой-брюками.

Я тоже иногда надеваю юбку-брюки,.....она нравится моей бабуле,..... biggrin Она у меня модельер,.....

ангел_светаДата: Вторник, 30.09.2008, 16:33 | Сообщение # 5
наш Человек
в брюках очень комфортно! но в юбке я себя чувствую Женщиной.

ангел

медведьДата: Вторник, 30.09.2008, 22:08 | Сообщение # 6
Человечище
Quote (Арианна)
А вы что скажите, в чём вам комфортней?

Однажды мне довелось примерить на себя килт.... Я был в восторге!!! Уж очень удобная штука. Жаль что наш менталитет не позволяет носить мужчинам юбки.В обычной жизни ношу широкие штаны типа шаровары.Самая удобная форма одежды.

СовАДата: Вторник, 30.09.2008, 22:18 | Сообщение # 7
NIGHT BIRD in spirit
Quote (медведь)
ношу широкие штаны типа шаровары.Самая удобная форма одежды.

:) Удобно - это самое главное...но вот не знаю как бы отреагировала увидев мужчину на улицев юбке. :)

Quote (медведь)
Однажды мне довелось примерить на себя килт....

Где ж ты был, в Шатландии? :) (вспомнила песенку мюнхаузина))) biggrin )

СовАДата: Вторник, 30.09.2008, 22:21 | Сообщение # 8
NIGHT BIRD in spirit
Quote (ангел_света)
но в юбке я себя чувствую Женщиной.

ангел_света, :Q Я и в штанах себя женщиной чувствую... biggrin

ангел_светаДата: Четверг, 02.10.2008, 18:23 | Сообщение # 9
наш Человек
СовА, в классике конечно, а в джинсах? в джинсах я себя одназначно женщиной не чувствую, так девченкой переростком, но очень удобно в них зараза! biggrin

ангел

Dare778Дата: Пятница, 15.03.2013, 10:37 | Сообщение # 10
мимо проходил (а)
Привет всем. Мне бы хотелось вам рассказать про один замечательный интернет- магазин, где вы купите очень хорошую мужскую одежду: http://www.kanzler-style.ru/e-shop/. В э\том магазине, весьма приемлемые цены, а так же и высокое качество предлагаемой одежды. Рекомендую заглянуть сюда.

GabrielLukeДата: Вторник, 17.03.2020, 09:47 | Сообщение # 11
мимо проходил (а)
I propose to go to a store and talk to a salesman. Most salesmen know their labels (we hope). Indicate how much you want to pay, what colors you prefer, how you like to look, when you are wear lil peep merch hoodie at https://lilpeepmerch.net/product-category/hoodie/, etc. So start looking at brands after you have the benchmark. 

The two perfect times in the summer and during the holiday to go shopping are. Most department stores do offer annual discounts (eg Nordstrom), where you can purchase clothing cheaper than average in the season. Many online stores do have advertising pages. When you have got a chance to wear them, I will never buy a certain pair of jeans or trousers.

fitboyawesomeДата: Среда, 18.03.2020, 18:15 | Сообщение # 12
мимо проходил (а)
I'm a guy and after many decades discovered short skirts! It was a huge discovery! I now feel cheated throughout life being limited to pants.
There are real advantages to wearing neutral underwear neutral underwear at https://genderneutralclothing.net/category/gender-neutral-underwear/ for anyone ... male or female: No crotch binding inseams! A big deal I never thought about before but now realise clothing with inseams is not nearly as compatible for males as skirts. Short skirts are cooler in hot weather than pants or shorts men wear. If really short Freedom of movement is clearly outstanding! In nearly all circumstances a skirt looks better and more formal than shorts for both males and females. (Men have worn the equivalent to mini and micro mini skirts throughout time longer than women have so not new).
I now see how stupid male “Social Conformity" is. (Women with their more open minds adopted men's pants in a big way in mid to later 60's and now look ... they can wear anything they want with impunity)!
I would wear skirts probably 80% of the time with my new found knowledge if not judged.

Сообщение отредактировал fitboyawesome - Среда, 18.03.2020, 18:16

fitboyawesomeДата: Среда, 26.08.2020, 17:01 | Сообщение # 13
мимо проходил (а)
Samples are produced afterwards representing the perfect method of manufacturing garment for your idea. You don't have to look into how to find a manufacturer of custom clothing, because we bundle small orders and work for clothing with several mass production https://intrepidsourcing.com/solutions/garments-production-package/. It is our special strength to become your supplier of limited quantities of garments. Our method of making the garment blends the design seamlessly into a skilled production line at the best garment factories and suppliers.

Сообщение отредактировал fitboyawesome - Среда, 26.08.2020, 17:03

arthurДата: Понедельник, 26.10.2020, 14:07 | Сообщение # 14
мимо проходил (а)
I propose to go to a store and converse with a sales rep. Most sales reps know their marks (we trust). Demonstrate the amount you need to pay, what colors you like, how you like to look, when you are wear NF merchandise  hoodie at https://nfmerch.net/category/hoodies/, and so on So begin taking a gander at brands after you have the benchmark. 

The two ideal occasions in the late spring and during the occasion to go out to shop are. Most retail establishments do offer yearly limits (eg Nordstrom), where you can buy dress less expensive than normal in the season. Numerous online stores do have promoting pages. Whenever you have an opportunity to wear them, I will never purchase a specific pair of pants.

lanaRosieДата: Суббота, 16.01.2021, 02:08 | Сообщение # 15
мимо проходил (а)
If you are looking for unique and beautiful ornaments and artifacts to decorate your living space,  then you are at the right place - https://skullsavvy.com/ .We sell high-quality carved skulls of various animals that are carved intricately following the Balinese skull carving techniques.

MaisiehendrisonДата: Воскресенье, 17.01.2021, 23:47 | Сообщение # 16
мимо проходил (а)
Well choosing between SKIRT OR PANTS, its a really hard decision for me cause i have a custom skirt which i got gifted from my husband having horn[1] on it and if its about pants than its my own fav so i dont know what to say, lol  biggrin 
[1] https://hornsavvy.com/

blakejohn54Дата: Вторник, 18.05.2021, 03:15 | Сообщение # 17
мимо проходил (а)
I would prefer pants because I can wear them in the house and go out in pants. I bought ai youngboy sweatpants from nbayoungboymerch (https://nbayoungboymerch.net/category/pants/). They have good quality products. I prefer pants or sweatpants because in pants I can do exercise and play some sort of sports or casually wear it and I feel comfortable in pants.

janemirДата: Воскресенье, 01.08.2021, 10:38 | Сообщение # 18
мимо проходил (а)
husband  I propose to go to a store and talk to a salesman. Most salesmen know their labels (we hope). Indicate how much you want to pay, what colors you prefer, how you like to look, when you are wear corpsehusband hoodie at Hoodies (corpsehusbandmerch.com)
Цитата
Hoodies (corpsehusbandmerch.com
)Hoodies (corpsehusbandmerch.com)), etc. So start looking at brands after you have the benchmark.

The two perfect times in the summer and during the holiday to go shopping are. Most department stores do offer annual discounts (eg Nordstrom), where you can purchase clothing cheaper than average in the season. Many online stores do have advertising pages. When you have got a chance to wear them, I will never buy a certain pair of jeans or trousers.

Сообщение отредактировал janemir - Воскресенье, 01.08.2021, 10:39

digitalmarketingpkДата: Вторник, 10.10.2023, 22:37 | Сообщение # 19
мимо проходил (а)
A digital marketing agency is a specialized firm that offers a range of services aimed at promoting businesses and brands in the online realm. These agencies leverage various digital channels and platforms to create effective marketing strategies, drive online visibility, and engage with target audiences. Their services often include search engine optimization (SEO), pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, social media marketing, content creation, email marketing, web design and development, and data analytics.

Digital marketing agencies play a pivotal role in helping businesses establish and expand their online presence. They tailor strategies to meet specific business goals, whether it's increasing website traffic, generating leads, boosting sales, or enhancing brand recognition. By staying up-to-date with the latest digital trends and technologies, these agencies can adapt and optimize campaigns for maximum impact.

In an increasingly digital world, a competent digital marketing agency can provide businesses with a competitive edge, helping them reach their target audience effectively and efficiently, ultimately driving growth and success in the online marketplace.

https://digitalmarketing.pk/

digitalmarketingpkДата: Вторник, 10.10.2023, 22:38 | Сообщение # 20
мимо проходил (а)
Employee engagement services encompass strategies and programs designed to cultivate a motivated and committed workforce. These initiatives aim to enhance job satisfaction, productivity, and overall well-being among employees. Key components of employee engagement services include regular feedback mechanisms, professional development opportunities, recognition and rewards programs, flexible work arrangements, and open communication channels. Such services also often involve wellness initiatives, mentorship programs, and team-building activities to foster a positive work environment and strong employee relationships.

By investing in employee engagement, organizations can reduce turnover, boost morale, and improve performance, ultimately leading to increased competitiveness and sustained success. Employee engagement services are vital in attracting and retaining top talent, ensuring that employees feel valued and motivated, and aligning the workforce with the company's mission and objectives.

https://talentkeepers.com/engagement-solutions/

digitalmarketingpkДата: Вторник, 10.10.2023, 22:40 | Сообщение # 21
мимо проходил (а)
Spa management software is a specialized digital tool designed to streamline and optimize the operations of spas, wellness centers, and beauty salons. This software provides a comprehensive solution for managing various aspects of spa businesses efficiently.

Key features typically included in spa management software encompass appointment scheduling, client management, and payment processing. It allows customers to book appointments online, check availability, and receive reminders, enhancing the booking experience. Additionally, it maintains a database of client preferences and histories for personalized service delivery.

Inventory management is another critical component, helping spa owners track product stock levels and reorder supplies as needed. Financial management tools enable easy billing, invoicing, and reporting, ensuring the financial health of the business.

Furthermore, spa management software often includes tools for employee scheduling, payroll management, and performance tracking, making staff management more efficient. Integration with point-of-sale (POS) systems and marketing modules aids in promoting services, managing customer loyalty programs, and increasing revenue.

By automating administrative tasks and improving client interactions, spa management software empowers businesses to provide exceptional customer service, reduce operational errors, and increase profitability. It simplifies the complex processes involved in spa management, allowing owners and staff to focus on delivering the best possible spa experiences to their clients.

https://stxsoftware.com/spa-software/

обо всём » Долина красоты & здоровья » Мода и стиль. » Юбка или брюки?
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Статистика
Сегодня заходили:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024